Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dayover in Switzerland

We had the opportunity to spend the day in Switzerland on a trip out to the Ukraine.  Zwitzerland is a beautiful country.  We visited in Zurich with one of my best friends from high school Cathy.  She has lived there for a year or two, but has always been a big world traveler.  She took the day off from work and walked us around to see the beautiful architecture, teach us about the culture there, catch up on old times, and also took us to lunch.

This is us having cheese fondue at a side walk cafe.  That car that is approaching us is probably about the only one that came down that way during our lunch.

This is Cathy looking smashing, and me goofy.  Yeah, that was probably par for high school too.  Cathy is a wonderful friend and a beautiful lady.  I am so glad that we had the chance to catch up after twenty years, and here is my secret confession - I only joined FB so I could catch up with good friends like her!


Wow, I am not sure if it is normally this sunny, but we managed to get great weather here (and for most of our trip).

No comments: