Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fall break or fall fun?


This is one of the many pictures that I could have taken over fall break.  My kids had so much fun playing together.  I think this vacation is the one that bridged the gap for me.  It was lovely to see my kids play independent of me and my negotiating, refereeing, and judging.  It was so great to see the creative juices flow.  I think this one they were writing a play of sorts and JJ was using our backgammon game as a briefcase and Anna looks like she, MaggieMae, and RosiLee are all dressed up to do some serious shopping.  William I think was trying to hide behind his hands, but missed his face as he ran off right after I clicked this and never came back.  Andrew is diving into the picture although I am not sure he was actually directly playing with his siblings at that time.

No comments: