Friday, September 18, 2009

Fastest weight loss in my world!


Wahoo! Lost 30 pounds in the last two weeks! "What's my secret?" you ask, - having twins!
I am really surprised at how much weight I have lost, just 4 more pounds to go to my "pre-twin" weight.
Not sure how many inches I've lost, let's see, I was at 49" around my waist, and William was 20" and Rosie was 19" which equal 39", so that means I am 10" around my waist - right?!? - (It's math like that which has put our country where it currently is).
A little humor to prove that I am almost back to my old self. I am feeling good, but trying to take it easy for a few more weeks until I am better healed.

1 comment:

Danika said...

That's amazing - congrats! I cannot believe you only put on 34 lbs. with a twin pregnancy. I put on 36-45 lbs. with each of mine (singles)...and it's still not even all back off after 2+ years!