Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The next book writer

 
Andrew walks in from school today and declares that he needs to use the computer. To this point, the kids have only used the computers to play games and watch videos. So I ask him what he'd like to use it for and he tells me, "I am going to write a book". So I decide (because I am taking care of at least one baby and trying to make dinner) that he will have to wait (10 minutes) until dad gets home. When Jeff gets home he helps Andrew with setting up the computer. Jeff reports in that Andrew's books will be about Ninja's and Knights, will have 130 pages and happens in America involving a Prince and Princess. Fairly creative if you ask me. Andrew spent until dinner time writing his book. Andrew would ask me fun things like, "Mom, how do you spell 'ja'". Thankfully I knew it had Ninja's in it, so I could give him the answer he was looking for.

I have many a book planned in my head, a few down on paper, but nothing finished. Maybe I will race him to see who gets it done first.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: