Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Noodle forest

AnnaLisa enjoyed this room. It is in the Phoenix Children's museum. It is foam noodles hanging from the ceiling and you can walk through them.

It is hard to believe my big girl is getting so...well...big. She often helps out and is getting to be very responsible. She wants to do what is right, but still struggles a bit. She reminds me a lot of the internal side of me when I was a kid. I look at her and can just see the gears turning, the weighing of her emotions to make decisions. She is very capable, and a fun girl to be with. She often makes me smile and she is quick to learn. I actually have to be careful because if I don't teach her something when she asks me, she will just figure it out herself.

4 comments:

Danika said...

That's a favorite place of my kids at that museum too! Though it was better when the had the back side blocked off so they couldn't escape out the other end too far.

Hard to believe she's 9 already!

sara said...

She's such a great girl; really responsible and has such a desire to make good decisions. I miss seeing her!

Trevor, Caci, and Jace said...

Hello! Your mom and dad are in my ward here in Kiev, Ukraine! I thought I had my hands full with my four year old and 5 month old-- she referred me to your blog to let me know I most certainly am not as busy as some! ;) I am amazed you have 6 kids under the age of 9! Anyway, we love your parents-- they are too cute! And your blog is so funny!

Caci

Kristina said...

I think my kids are wonderful...but then again I am a tad biased!

Caci - Our hands being full has nothing to do with the amount of kids or what challenges they have. Every child and mother are different as are the relationships they have. We have grown into our family. We also have many wonderful supports around us. We love G'ma and G'pa Park...they are some of our favorite Grandparents!