Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stick a fork in me...

Yep, we have introduced the babies to forks. They are tickled to be trying to feed themselves with silverware. As you can see, they occasionally loose food in their laps (William seems to be looking for a lost bite).

They are such a joy, but also a challenge. I am glad I had one set of twins...that is enough. When Jeff and I married, I wanted to have six kids. Since I was 29 and did not want to have babies when I was in the "old folks home", I suggested at one point, maybe I could just have three sets of twins about with three years between each set. Then babies birthing would be done in 7 years, and the oldest would be in first grade when the youngest ones were born. Well, thankful that plan did not work out.

These guys are also starting on the edge of talking, which is very needful as Kristina is starting to think she only raises children who are late talkers. Although I am cautious about that because Maggie was a late talker, and she is doing pretty great so far.

No comments: