Sunday, April 18, 2010

A new color...

During








After
 
MaggieMae was going into the bathroom to use it tonight and she turns to me and says, "Mom, our bathroom is orange." I laughed because while it is a tan/gold color (formally called 'Cressant') we painted it two days ago and now she notices?!

I asked one of my friends for some advice about what color to paint it and she suggested this color and then offered to paint it for us (evidentally I have crazy friends who love to fix, paint, organize, etc). I got all the supplies and took her up on the offer. The previous color was a mauroon, which I loved, but realized that we probably needed to go to a more neutral color as we hope to sell or rent out our home in the next year or so. Maggie and JJ wanted to help, so they got their turns. I was even able to do a bit of the painting, although most of the credit goes to my good friend Denise who did an amazing job!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: