Sunday, April 18, 2010

yes, I make the two year old vacuum

 
The boys are known for dragging sand into the house via their shoes. The sand is usually from the playground. I use to think that it was a secret plan of my boys to create their own sandbox at home. Indeed, they would dump sand from their shoes into the empty sandbox. Finally we broke down and bought some sand and filled up the old sandbox(around here we have a few cats that will use any uncovered sandbox as a litter box, so now I have to be extra vigilant to make sure it stays covered). I had hoped that would actually cut down on sand in our home. Well, the boys continue to bring sand home in their shoes (eveidentally the two were unrelated). To handle this sand problem, I bought a hand-held vacuum for them to clean up after themselves. It has worked well. I am not sure why, buy Maggie decided to dump out her brothers boots onto the carpet. I told her to go clean it up, and I got this shot.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: