Wednesday, November 9, 2011

All aboard!

This was our return trip from Odessa.  A nine hour train ride.  We got a sleeping compartment that we shared with Jeff's parents.  These are his parents infront of us.

This is Jeff following me down the narrow hallway to our compartment.

This is Jeff in their with his mother.  This is not a bad idea.  If you must be on a train for so long, I guess this would be a good way to go.  The trip down was not bad for me other than my nights and days being messed up, but the trip back I started experiencing claustrophobia half way through the night.  We were on the top bunks (mine was on the left here and Jeff's is above his head while his parents had the bottom bunks).  I forgot that for me Claustrophobia gets worse when I am tired or run down.  I was more than ready to get off the train.  I am not even going to try to describe the bathrooms on these trains.  I will just share that I washed them completely before I  used them.

No comments: