Tuesday, November 8, 2011

This was a fun restaurant that had amazing food.  It sits on the beach of the Black Sea in Odessa.  We really enjoyed a delightful dinner with Jeff's parents and some friends of theirs.  This was suppose to be Christopher Columbus's ship.

This is me in "another sea".  So far I have been in the Dead, Red, and Med(itreanean) seas.  I have also been to both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans.  I am afraid that those two are not all that glamorous, but I think the seas may make up for that!  It was chilly.  The weather was probably low 70's, the water was definitately colder than that.  Although after this summer, I have realized that I don't care to go to an (unheated) pool unless it is 100+ degrees or in July or August.  I am just not a cold water girl.

I can honestly say this was the funnest vacation.  It was a lovely opportunity for Jeff and I to relax and enjoy each other.  We got to spend a lot of time alone during the day and in the evenings we had the company of our parents (Park).  It was really lovely.

This is us at the ballet.  I am not really into the ballet, but thought we ought to give it a try since we were going to be in the Ukraine (AKA former Russia province).  It was great.  We got $6 tickets, but I thought our seats were wonderful.  Unfortunately jet lag was still getting me, so I slept through part of it.  It seems that whenever Malicifient came out, I fell asleep.  So I remember everything except her.

No comments: