Friday, March 5, 2010

Good kid, evil mom

 
One day I told JJ that I would make M&M cookies with him, and he was wanting to start before I was completely ready to start. So I gave him the bag of M&M's and told him to sort it by color. Well, he got busy with that while I finished up what I was doing. Then he was so cute about it and thrilled with the great job he had done. I had to take a picture of my cute boy with his needless "busy-work" chore all done. I look at this and am reminded of the innocence of childhood and the trust of a little one to his momma. It humbles me that he could be so happy with me and his work, when I was just trying to get him "out of my hair" while I finished something that probably did not even matter that evening whether I got it done or not.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: