Friday, March 5, 2010

my sporadic napper

 
MaggieMae is getting to the point that she does not like to take naps daily anymore. I disliked this at first, but then realized that it actually gives me more freedom (remember I have two other nappers to work any errands around). There is also the tough point that she does not get enough sleep and is often grumpy. That is a new emotion for us with her, because she has been such a bubbly happy toddler. Thankfully there are days like this one where she says she is tired and wants to lay down (do two year olds really do such a thing? Well, I guess this one does occasionally). This was one of those afternoons where I needed her to take a nap as much as she needed it.

They look so sweet when they are asleep!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Danika said...

Oh, the conflicting nap-times game! Sometimes I tell Kevin that I will be glad when Natalie stops napping (for convenience sake), but we both really need that break from each other. I tell her if she doesn't want to sleep that's fine, she just has to stay on her bed and be quiet...95% of the time she falls asleep. She knows Tyler does "quiet time" in his room by himself so she knows she isn't missing out on anything. Works for us...at least for now!