Sunday, July 11, 2010

Arthritis?

Well, for a couple of months I have been experiencing continuous pain in my hands, feet, and knees. I thought one day that I had actually broken my finger because it hurt so much to bend it. Other times, especially at nights getting up with the babies, I have felt that my feet were going to break from my putting pressure on them to walk. I have noticed that it is worse when I am tired or cold. I started wearing slippers in July to help my feet not hurt so much.

Last week I went to the doctor for a check up. I mentioned this to him and he mentioned that he felt like it was probably arthritis and that they would check on that (as well as a multitude of other things) when they did my blood work. He gave me a prescription to try and see if it helped. Today was my first day, and it has really helped. The only draw back is that it seems to give me a burst of energy after taking it, and following the instructions to take two before bedtime means I am up at 2:00 in the morning typing. I will have to figure that one out, but it has been nice not having so much pain today.

Well, we will have to see where this roller coaster leads.

No comments: