Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Family picture

A nice family picture may happen someday. But this is what I have available right now. This was a very spontaneous picture. Not very clever background or anything, just the family, mostly happy, some matching...but we are all there.

I have a tough time with getting professional pictures because they cost a lot and they rarely get better than we do. Unfortunately we don't have success with professional photographers because they have a tendency to upset my kids when they are playing with them. And if I am going to end up with eyes closed, kids not cooperating, I'd rather spend 10 minutes that 2 hours doing it.

2 comments:

Danika said...

I am happy to try to get some shots. I can't promise they will be excellent (getting 8 people, 6 of which are young kids, to all look great would be a challenge even for professionals), but I love practicing and they would be free!

Kristina said...

We'd love to do that. We just need to figure out a good time and place. Let's get together and talk about that.