Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nesting or spring cleaning???



Well, after a year of Jeff being basically non-available to us, we have spent most of the last month getting things back in order (the backyard, garage, the house in general). Yesterday we re-arranged the girls room so that I could get to the window. Before I had to crawl through the bunk beds to open the window or shade. I lost the ability to squeeze between the crib and bunk beds several months ago.

I also spent a good portion of the time going through MaggieMae's clothes to get rid of all the clothes that are too small and organize her closet. Their bedroom looks fabulous. My goal is to keep working throughout the house and get all the house to look that neat and organized. My bathroom cupboard and kitchen freezer are projects that have already been tackled, but much is left for cleaning. Jeff is such a good sport because he hauls around boxes and such for me that are too heavy (ok, he hauls around all boxes) and then goes back to what he is cleaning. What a great guy!

Yesterday I started wondering if this was nesting or spring cleaning. It could qualify for either one. I guess my fear is that if it is nesting, that is suppose to happen at the end of pregnancy and I still have three months to go! Well, I guess time will tell.

1 comment:

Cory said...

Spring cleaning- way to go!! I love cleaning out and organizing - its so refreshing!!