Sunday, September 4, 2011

My girls and their hats

Rosi was running around with Anna's hat on. I just thought it was too cute! I wish we lived in more of a "hat society". I am sure that will surprise some because I am so casual in much of my daily attire, but I think that a hat just finishes off an outfit so nicely. Now I am not talking about the baseball cap to cover my messy hair action that is so common today, but rather a well thought out outfit with a hat that accentuates the colors and them of the outfit. Even in the picture little Rosi has nicely color coordinated her outfit (down to her pacifier ribbon) albeit probably not a conscious thing.

Now lately you have probably noticed my hat wearing which has to do more with sun protection than coordinating with my outfits, but I have noticed that I am taking more thought to the clothes when I know that a hat is part of the outfit.

No comments: