Friday, September 2, 2011

Last swim of the year

This is Anna getting ready to dive. I should have had a great action shot, but I am still learning the new camera.

Our church rented out a swimming pool and had an end of the summer party. It was a lot of fun. I can't say that I socialized too much, but our family had fun together. Maggie, Rosi, and William had lots of fun putting mom and dad through the ringer but jumping from the side of the pool in quick continuous succession. I would not have thought I could do that for more than ten minutes, but I think we actually got up to around 20 minutes of it. The boys mostly enjoyed going down the swirly slide, and Anna with her friend Brook in tow, spent a lot of time on the dive board. Jeff wisked them all away about half way through and put them to bed (with a babysitter at home) and came back to join me. We got to splash around in the pool and I swam about 4 laps. Lots of fun!

No comments: