Monday, August 30, 2010

MaggieMae is three!

We had fun celebrating our MaggieMae growing up so fast. This last year has seen Maggie do a lot of amazing things. She started off last September with potty training herself while I was in the hospital delivering the twins. I was amazed and thrilled when I came home and found out that she had done this. She had talked a lot about doing it while I was pregnant, but I feared she would backslide when the babies were born, so I gently ignored her. Well, I guess she decided to go ahead without my knowledge and did a great job.

Maggie is a lot of fun and definitely has the stubborn, I can do it myself attitude that we "Williams Women" have. She is also such a delight and fun to be around. She really gets humor and enjoys saying funny things.

Maggie enjoyed starting her day off with our traditional "pick what you want for breakfast" which has quickly become "Dunkin' Donuts" for breakfast tradition. She kicked it off two years ago at her first birthday when a Dunkin' Donuts opened up near us.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: