Monday, August 9, 2010

s'more vacation shots

There were a few requests by the kids for things they wanted to do while we were on vacation. One of these requests was to use the fire circle in Grandpa's backyard and make s'mores. It took us two nights to get it together, but we had a lovely evening of toasting marshmallows and eating way too much sugar (which could have summed up most of our vacation). We had lots of fun, but I am not sure the twins knew what to think of it. William finally gave it a try and mostly liked it.
My brother Jake and his family joined us. Jake's family lives a street over from my parents, so they often get the "leftover" visits from G'ma and G'pa. Jake is the good looking bald guy...ya know most people couldn't carry off being bald, but Jake...some how that works for ya! (inside joke - love ya man!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know if I should say thank you or...not thank you? Love you guys too and was happy to hang out with the fam!

Kristina said...

I love ya man!