Friday, September 17, 2010

I am not normally what I would call a fancy person...




Here are two shots of our walk-in closet. When we started looking a new home, I wanted balance with the bedroom sizes. I really did not want a bedroom any bigger than we had, but wanted the kids bedrooms to be larger. Well, in this house we ended up getting both. Our bedroom will be twice the size of our current bedroom, and our walk in closet will be about 4 times the size of our current closet, or half the size of our current bedroom! Still not sure what we will do with all that room!
These are our baseboards. They need some work, but I would have never gotten some thing this fancy on my own.
And this is another thing I love...our back patio. I've never seen one done like this before, but I think it is great! a little small, but great!

No comments: