Thursday, September 16, 2010

A room full of monsters...
















Here are a couple of shots of Andrew's soon to be new room. It has some real fun pictures on the walls. One of the things I like about these pictures is whoever painted them definitely had a great deal of confidence. These were meant to be where they were and I think they look great.

This picture was not on the MLS pictures which makes me laugh because to me I think it is one of the best painted rooms in this house. In the pictures you can see Maggie, JJ and Isaiah (cousin) checking out the walls and getting a feel for the house.

We are down to three weeks, 2 days! I started packing boxes yesterday. Got some winter clothes, games and books already packed (I think our box count is up to around 10). I am finding boxes at grocery stores, and it seems to be working well. Now I am realizing how emotionally draining it is to pack and am really wanting to go back to bed!

No comments: