Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sometimes a girl gets in trouble all by herself...

Every now and again, I feel like their is something wrong. I had this feeling the other day, and I started visually counting my kids. I wanted to make sure they were all safe. It was right about the time that I realized I could not see Rosie that I heard her crying. At first it baffled me where she was. I was standing next to the kitchen table and I could hear her close by, but not see her. Then I checked under the table and found her "stuck" on the pedestal. She had climbed up and could not figure how to get down from it. When I lifted up the table cloth and found her she was crying.
It just goes to show that my sister-in-law is rubbing off on my when my immediate reaction was, "I got to get a picture of this for the blog". My camera was sitting on the island, it's usual resting place these days, when I grabbed it and squatted down to take the picture. As soon as Rosie say the camera, she perked up and gave me a big Rosie smile. That's my girl, well at least one of the four!

No comments: