Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2010 Making Christmas goodies - girls night


Here is a picture of us over at my sister's house. Clarissa is working on her first batch of fudge. The cousin's, Sariah and Rachel, are joining in for a silly picture. AnnaLisa and MaggieMae came as well. Since Kaylynn was visiting, she was with us as well. We had a yummy dinner of chili and munched on way too many goodies. We made fudge, English toffee, and chocolate covered pretzel sticks. We put sprinkles on the pretzel sticks, the little girls (AnnaLisa, MaggieMae, Jade, and let's be honest Clarissa, Sariah, Rachel, and Kaylynn) really enjoyed sprinkling. I hope I got everyone in there!

This was a tradition that we decided to start this year. Kathy and I have gotten together a few times in the past to do goodies, but we liked the addition of making it a girl's night. I got that idea from Clarissa and all who heard it hardily agreed. So I think with the fun we had, it will be a repeater!

No comments: