Monday, January 24, 2011

Christmas gift find

Clarissa and I went to a Jewelry party where they had these cute little purses that you could take one if you wanted to sign up to throw your own home party. We were not quite up to doing that, but we did adore the cute little purses. A few months later I saw this little purse at a "Swap meet" that is about a mile from our house. It is a cute little fun place to browse through. It reminds me a lot of a farms market that was a few miles from where I grew up. They have some good deals, and some junk that is trying to get sold. You just need to be careful and not pay more than you feel it is worth. Sort of reminds me of the street markets in the middle east.
Well, I had hoped that Clarissa would like this, I thought to myself, what is the girlies looking one here? And from the look on her face, I'd say that she does.

No comments: