Monday, January 17, 2011

Rosi playing air hockey

Here is a picture of our "game room" which most people would call a formal dinning room, but which I would never use as such because I think it is silly to eat in a room that is carpeted, and like I have the money for some fancy furniture that I won't use that often and inevitably one of my children will carve or dent before too long. So instead we use it as a game room. I picked up this old airhockey table for $50 which is a good deal, although part of the table is warped, the clock does not work any more and the blowers are on their last legs. Regardless, the kids love to play on it. Rosi is standing on a step stool and she actually loves to play (although her skill level is as little as she is). This was a morning that we were all getting read for church. This is one of my favorite dresses for her. It is a soft deep red color that is long with her white tights and white dress shoes. She is definitely going to be into shoes.

One day I was getting ready to head out the door with the twins and a few other kids. Rosi realizing the front door was open grabbed one of her white dress shoes and started running out the front door to the car. Ah, my little Cinderella.

No comments: