Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My "Pretty, Pretty Princess"

This is some more great 1-1 time with Maggie. We got to play one of her favorites - Pretty, Pretty, Princess. You go around the board picking up earings, bracelet, necklace, ring, and then for your crowning victory, yep, the crown. Maggie won this time. She wins a lot in our games. I don't try to let her win, but I am not as tough to beat as when I play against an adult. She does seem to have a fair amount of luck on these games.

It is fun to dress up with her, although I can never do the bracelet on my own.

I do enjoy this wonderful little girl and in many ways she has been my oasis in the desert of "mommyhood". Maggie will often come up to me and kindly tell me she loves me. She is very gentle, kind, and thoughtful. I enjoy her so much, and to top it all off, she is so cute!

No comments: