Tuesday, January 27, 2009

So yummy!

Ok, I am not a junk food (or fast food) kind of person, but this morning I stopped off at Wendy's to get JJ some lunch. We had just left a horrible dentist appointment, had to pick up the baby and JJ's school bus comes in half an hour. I knew we did not have any "quick and easy" food for JJ at home, so I chose the less stressful path today. While getting JJ's order, I decided to get myself a sandwich. I know I have been sick and worn out this last week especially (we have been on a merry-go-round the last few weeks with sick kids). Well, this was the best tasting sandwich ever! I just hit the right spot. I am not sure why I am so happy about it, other than it was the first time in the last two weeks that I felt like I got a warm, yummy something to eat. But it brought that "happy with life" smile to my face and I knew that it was what I needed. Wendy's - who would have thought that?

3 comments:

Danika said...

Sorry to hear you've been sick. I had strep throat last week. Thankfully it looks like everyone else escaped it (at least getting it from me). I had Wendy's this morning also (a frosty) and it made me happy too! I love it when little things bring such happiness...

Tina said...

We haven't even seen a Wendy's here at all since we've been here, but that story really makes me want to find one! Mom and Dad took us to one when we were in Utah. It was fantastic! I just looked up the Wendy's website and found one 18 miles away. You should get paid for advertising for Wendy's Kris! Love ya! Josh

Kristina said...

Not really advertising for them, just in one of those rare moods where it was really good tasting. We have on down the street that we might go to 6 times a year.

Besides I have to talk about something your interested in, right?!