Saturday, May 2, 2009

Funny things heard around our house

Prayer time:
Andrew: "Please bless Amanda (friend's baby crying during the prayer) to stop crying". At that point the baby stopped.

At a training meeting about depression:
Fellow student, "Many women struggle with not being a size three ...".
I laugh, turn sideways and tell them, "I am a perfect size three". FYI, my belly measures 42 inches (20 weeks). When MaggieMae was born, I was 45 inches (at 40 weeks).


Chatting with husband in bed at night:
Kristina snuggling in when her belly gets caught on Jeff's elbow. Kristina "Sorry". Jeff, "That's ok, ever since the first, our kids always seem to be coming between us."

Jeff, "I think I am going to start call you (Kristina) 'babies', instead of babe when I see you. (Please remember that I am pregnant with twins).

No comments: