Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kids say the darndest things...

 


They say when you are going crazy, you need a sense of humor. Thankfully we have our children:

...since Andrew threw up (in the middle of Stake Conference when Jeff took the older three kids while mom was at home with the younger three kids), can we have his Frankenberry (snack)? - AnnaLisa and JJ

...what's that green stuff coming out of William's eyes?" -Andrew (it was just poor lighting and shadows - no worries)

..."Oh my Boshe!" - JJ. Jeff and I could not stop laughing after this. FYI We don't even own a Boshe.

..."Mom, why did Jesus put mosquitos on the earth?" - Andrew

..."Rosi said, 'Why'". "Sure honey", says mom. "Well she said it in baby talk. She can't talk human yet" - AnnaLisa

...I think Dad should become a lumberjack to help us earn more money for a bigger house - Andrew

...Now remember, (to Rosi) having a double chin is only fashionable when you are a baby - Jeff

...Whatcha doing JJ? says mom. JJ looking out the front window early in Friday morning, "I am waiting for the Recycle truck." Mom says, It comes on Thursday. Why are you waiting for it? "Grandma (Williams) said she put my big (collapsed, beat-up cardboard) box in the Recycle bin. I am waiting for the truck to recycle it and bring it back to me."

I am not sure if it is marriage, children, or a combination of the two, but I have learned that having a good sense of humor takes a lot of the pain out of life. Of course, so does Tylenol!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Danika said...

So does caffeine! ;)

Kristina said...

I should warn you that you will be seeing repeats in a family newsletter coming to you soon! I am not creative/funny enough to do something new every time.