Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kindness of children

My kids are usually kind to me. Andrew seems to excel in this area (although he excels in driving me the most crazy as well). Andrew has also been demonstrating more observance of my morning sickness and overall bad feeling as a result of (hopefully) the first trimester of this pregnancy. I explained it first as just that mommy's tummy was sick. Well, the other day I was having a rough morning and shortly after that Andrew said family prayer. In it he asked that mommy's tummy would feel better and then turned around and thanked the Lord for receiving that blessing because he knew that I would feel better. What a sweet, faithful child.

Sometimes I wonder where my children came from - and then I remember that Heavenly Father sent them to me.

No comments: