Saturday, July 25, 2009

Land of the lost


Ok, it is normal for pregnant ladies to "lose" sight of their feet after about 5-6 months. This pregnancy I lost that around 3 months. No big deal, because I am having twins, I should be bigger, right?

Well, I have started losing sight of small children (MaggieMae) and any animals that I am around if they are by my lost feet. Thankfully we don't have many animals around (we don't have pets), but MaggieMae keeps sneaking up on me and we have tumbled a time or two because of her stealth movements. This concerns me because I still have 2 more months to go. In this last week I have put on another inch around my middle (47 inches! that is as tall as my JJ). I have added 3 centimeters to my front (from top of my belly to the bottom of it) - crazy. And I thought all I got done this week was a little laundry and laying in bed on bed rest.

I guess it just shows that while you can exhile me to bed rest, you can't make me stop doing things, even if you can't see them!

No comments: