Sunday, July 19, 2009

Maverick vs. Fabric

We have some friends who have teenage and adult children. Occasionally they will invite our three oldest over for dinner after church. Usually in addition to dinner they will play with the pool table, the dog, etc. Well, I was chatting one day with the mother of the family and she told me how my kids upon meeting the dog, Maverick, started calling the dog "Fabric". It is a nick-name that has stuck and now the family always jokes about the dog when it comes time to wash him. Shall we wash him in cotton or permanent press?

1 comment:

Park Place Ukraine said...

I see you are still writing in the middle of the night. Be comforted. For me, it is only 9:30in the morning!

We are thoroughly enjoying your late night musings. We will take them at any time of the day or night. Mom